IT News and Statistics Sources
- ClickZ - Provides the latest internet advertising news, e-commerce market research, internet statistics and more.
- CNET News.com - Tech news and business reports with focus on information technology. Core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- E-Commerce Times - Everything you need to know about doing business on the Internet. Information for C-Level executives and small-to-mid-sized business managers. Provides e-commerce news, opinion, feature articles, and special reports.
- eWeek - Offers 24/7 IT news coverage, features, analysis as well as special industry and topic-specific reports.
- Information Week - Online authority for IT and internet news, business and personal technology product reviews, and industry analysis through blogs and opinion columns.
- InfoWorld - Provides IT news, blogs, and reviews covering all aspects of information technology including computer networking, network security and more.
- Wired - Daily news on how the IT are affecting business, society and culture.
IT News Services
- BetaNews - Inside information on IT products not yet released.
- Converge Network Digest - Features the latest developments in bandwidth markets and networking technologies.
- Netimperative - News about the UK internet industry.
- Newslinx - Links to news and feature articles about the Internet, Web, and e
- Register - UK site covering the latest in the IT industry.
- ResearchBuzz - News and information about search engines and databases.
- Slashdot - Computer & internet news with threaded discussions.
- TechCrunch - Weblog profiling and reviewing new internet products and companies.
IT and Internet Research and Statistics Sources
- ClickZ Stats - Find statistics on e-commerce, internet advertising, affiliate marketing, and online populations from a variety of sources in one place.
- eMarketer - Publishes Internet market research, statistics and analysis on Internet marketing, advertising, online trends and online demographics.
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) - Features Internet advertising revenue reports, and impacts and ROI of Internet local, classifieds, and directory advertising.
- Internet World Stats - Website featuring up to date worldwide Internet Usage, the Population Statistics and Market Data, for over 233 countries and world regions.