Scottish Newspapers and News Sites
Current news on Scotland from the authoritative international news media outlet.
A national daily newspaper based in Glasgow. Provides Scottish news, politics, sport, lifestyle, UK and world news.
Independent multi-media news agency.
Daily newspaper and website based in Edinburgh.
National daily newspaper.
Breaking Glasgow news, sport, lifestyle, restaurants and bars, showbiz and opinions.
Online website of Scottish Business Insider, Scotland's oldest business magazine.
Lifestyle monthly magazine, bringing country news, fashion, interiors, travel, food & drink, property features , wildlife, and much more.
Scottish television channel. Provides latest news, sport, politics, entertainment, analysis and special reports.
Daily broadsheet newspaper.
Scottish daily newspaper. Provides Scottish news, politics, sports, business and more. It was the first daily newspaper in Scotland to support Scottish independence.
News from northern and highland Scotland including the cities of Aberdeen and Inverness.
Monthly magazine with entertaining and informative features on Scotland's people, places, culture and leisure.
Daily news portal of the one of the oldest Glasgow newspapers.
An international monthly magazine for ex-pat Scots or anyone else interested in Scottish culture and events.
Offering Scottish and UK news, sports, showbiz , business, lifestyle and celebrity gossip.
Weekly newspaper published in Dundee. Providing news, stories, opinions, sport and features.
Scottish political media digest and monitor.
- Airdrie And Coatbridge (North Lanarkshire)
- Alloa&Hillfoots Advertiser (Clackmannanshire)
- Annandale Herald (Dumfries and Galloway)
- Arbroath Herald (Angus)
- Ardrossan & Satcoats Herald (North Ayrshire)
- Argyllshire advertiser (Argyll and Bute)
- Ayr advertiser (South Ayrshire)
- AyrShire post (South Ayrshire)
- Ballater community (Aberdeen)
- Barrhead news (East Renfrewshire)
- Border Telegraph (Scottish Borders)
- Brechin advertiser (Angus)
- Buchan Observer (Aberdeen)
- Cambernauld News (North Lanarkshire)
- Campbeltown courier (Argyll and Bute)
- Carluke Gazette (South Lanarkshire)
- Carric Gazette (South Ayrshire)
- Central Fife times and advertiser
- Clydebank Post (West Dumbartonshire)
- Cumnock Chronicle (Cumnock)
- Deeside Piper and Herald (Banchory)
- Donside Piper and Herald (Aberdeen)
- Dumbarton report (West Dumbartonshire)
- Dunfermline press (Fife)
- East Kilbride News (South Lanarkshire)
- East Lothian Courier (East Lothian)
- Evening Express (Aberdeen)
- Evening Telegraph (Dundee)
- Fife Today (Kircaldy)
- Forfar Dispatch (Angus)
- Forres Gazette (Moray)
- Free press (Dumfries and Galloway)
- Glasgow Live (Glasgow)
- Greenock Telegraph (Inverclyde)
- Gude and Gazette (Angus)
- Hamilton Advertiser (South Lanarkshire)
- Hawick News (Scottish Borders)
- Helensburgh Advertiser (Argyll and Bute)
- Ileach (Argyll and Bute)
- Inverurie Herald (Aberdeen)
- Irvine Times (North Ayrshire)
- Jewish Telegraph (Glasgow)
- John O'Groad journal (Highland)
- Kincardineshire Observer (Aberdeen)
- Kirkintilloch Herald (East Dunbartonshire)
- Kirriemuir Herald (Angus)
- Largs & Milport (North Ayrshire)
- Lennox Herald (West Dumbartonshire)
- Linlithgow Gazette (West Dumbartonshire)
- Mearns Leader (Aberdeen)
- Milngavie and bearsden Herald (East Dunbartonshire)
- Montrose Review (Angus)
- Motherwell Times (North Lanarkshire)
- Paisley Daily Express (Refrewshire)
- Peeblesshire news (Scottish Borders)
- Perthshire Advertiser (Perthshire)
- Ross-shire Journal (Highland)
- Rutherglen Reformer (Glasgow)
- Southern Reporter (Scottish Borders)
- Stirling Observer (Stirling)
- Stornway Gazette (Orkney Islands)
- Strathspe & badenoch Herald (Highland)
- The Arran Banner (North Ayrshire)
- The buteman (Argyll and Bute)
- The Courier (Dundee)
- The Dundee Messenger (Dundee)
- The Ellon Times (Ellon)
- The Falkirk Herald
- The Fraserburgh Herald (Fraserburgh)
- The Galloway Gazette (Dumfries and Galloway)
- The Inverness Courier (Highland)
- The Irvine Herald (North Ayrshire)
- The National (Glasgow)
- The Oban Times ( Oban, Argyll, Bute)
- The Orcadian (Orkney Islands)
- The press and journal (Scottish Borders)
- The Shetland Times (Lerwick)
- The Student (Edinburgh)
- West Highland Free Press (Broadford)
- West Lothian Courier (West Dumbartonshire)
- Wishaw Press (North Lanarkshire)